Blacksmiths Arms, Broughton Mills, Broughton In Furness, Cumbria
The Blacksmiths Arms dates back to 1577 and was originally a farmhouse and is now a family run inn located in the village of Broughton Mills just outside the Cumbrian town of Broughton in Furness. The pub features in many guides including the AA pub guide, The Good Pub Guide and The Good Beer Guide. It remains the only pub in the Lake District listed in the National Inventory of historic pubs.
The cosy bar at the inn is for drinking only. We provide many ales and farmhouse cider. There are 3 dining rooms which can be used exclusively for between 14 and 22 people. The inn prides itself on its local and good quality produce. We serve award winning lamb along with traditional dishes such as steak platters and pies.
The pub is the ideal location for walkers as there are a range of walks to suit all abilities. Footpaths cross over the fells into the Duddon valley, or up onto Stickle, Caw, White Pike and onto Coniston Old Man. There are bridle paths used by the local riding centres for horse trekking and mountain bikers find their way onto the quiet open fell land.
For more information about our pub in Broughton Mills please see our website.
Telephone: 01229 716824
Email: [email protected]